Thursday, March 18, 2010

Is there an opening on the distant blue horizon wall

I remember being a small child; days when my heart was young and cheerful, days full of mysteries, smiles, laughter's of many and tears of happiness.

I remember the first taste of school; one early morning my cousin and I went to school together, it was my first. And I remember leaving my class, and following him to his, he tried to get me off his neck. But I kept on running and screaming after him, don’t leave me! I guess I was scared; he was the only one I knew then, in school. From that day, I never went to school again, until one day, things changed.

How much and how far can one go in order to exceed? And what is life? An Ethiopian elder defined life in a recital, "Life is something that starts from the womb and ends in the tomb"

One has come to great thoughts of life, ones self and everything else around, how it came about, endings, after and forth after. One has this feeling that anything and everything doesn’t matter, seen as useless, better end it now and maybe find answer to it, how did it happen and why me, and the thought that if it hasn’t been done what would I have been and where, would I have felt the sense of me or another. When one was young, speculated the universe as eyes tacked in the heavens, life and finding some answers and thought of making something that would fly me to the end of horizon as I hit the blue in the far, maybe there is an opening, opening outside the blue end, to the open outside

No comments:

Post a Comment